Sunday mornings at Commonway are currently ONLINE-ONLY via live-stream at 9:00 and 11:00 AM on Sunday mornings.
We miss being together on Sundays, but we know that, in time, we’ll all be in the same place at the same time once again. So for now, this seems to be the best option given current conditions. We always want to error on the side of being loving neighbors. We want to be a part of the solution as our community continues to battle the pandemic.
As a courtesy to all, FACE MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Please be mindful that each of us has their own sense of caution, and so, it is good to assume that others are more cautious than you.
Plans & Precautions
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the front door.
- All rooms and areas (including bathrooms) will be cleaned with disinfectant before, between, and after services.
- Doors, inside & out, will be propped open.
- We will increase the space between rows in the auditorium.
- We will not pass offering baskets. Any offering can be placed in the offering box at the back of the auditorium.
- We welcome you to sing during our time of worship.
- All volunteer greeters will be wearing masks.
- Unfortunately, handshakes and hugs are discouraged as a courtesy to each other.
Please feel free to email Jeremy with any questions or concerns.