Beginning July 19th, we will worship together at the church AND via a live-stream at 9:00 and 11:00 AM.
We have decided not to reopen Commonway Kids at this time. In the meantime, kids of all ages are invited to attend with their parents. The Williamson Room will be available for parents and young children as needed (including a changing table and a live-stream of the service).
Commonway Youth will begin meeting on August 2nd. All events will be held outside.
As a courtesy to all, FACE MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Please be mindful that each of us has their own sense of caution, and so, it is good to assume that others are more cautious than you.
Plans & Precautions
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the front door.
- All rooms and areas (including bathrooms) will be cleaned with disinfectant before, between, and after services.
- Doors, inside & out, will be propped open.
- We will increase the space between rows in the auditorium.
- We will not pass offering baskets. Any offering can be placed in the offering box at the back of the auditorium.
- We welcome you to sing during our time of worship.
- All volunteer greeters will be wearing masks.
- Unfortunately, handshakes and hugs are discouraged as a courtesy to each other.
Please feel free to email Jeremy with any questions or concerns.