We are worshiping together at the church AND via a live-stream at 9:00 and 11:00 AM.
Commonway Kids is currently in Stage 1 of reopening. During first service at 9:00, we are hosting any and all preschoolers. Loo for us to move to Stage 2 soon. In the meantime, kids of all ages are invited to attend with their parents.
Commonway Youth is meeting weekly. All events are currently being held outside.
As a courtesy to all, FACE MASKS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Please be mindful that each of us has their own sense of caution, and so, it is good to assume that others are more cautious than you.
Plans & Precautions
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the front door.
- All rooms and areas (including bathrooms) will be cleaned with disinfectant before, between, and after services.
- Doors, inside & out, will be propped open.
- We will increase the space between rows in the auditorium.
- We will not pass offering baskets. Any offering can be placed in the offering box at the back of the auditorium.
- We welcome you to sing during our time of worship.
- All volunteer greeters will be wearing masks.
- Unfortunately, handshakes and hugs are discouraged as a courtesy to each other.
Please feel free to email Jeremy with any questions or concerns.