**If these are too many questions, you could simply pick 2 of the 3 sections.
Read John 20:19-22
- As followers of Jesus, we are sent by him into the world. What do you think Jesus had in mind for us to do? Try and be as specific as possible.
- Why does Jesus choose this strategy (using people to carry on his work)?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in this process?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:20
- Reflect on the word “ambassador”. Thinking about what this word means, how does that shape your understanding of God’s desires for you?
- Describe a time when you felt like you did this successfully. It can be big or small.
- Where are you called to be God’s ambassador now? What might that look like for you?
Read Ephesians 4:11-13
- Our experience with “church” is meant to equip us for our various callings. How is “equipping” different than simply entertaining or inspiring?
- Describe a person who is “equippable” in the first place? What is their attitude, their posture toward the church?
- Describe a time when your experience with a church community better equipped you?