What I Love about the Church
Small Group Questions from 5.13.18
1. What is church? If a friend or coworker asked you to explain what it means, how would you answer?
2. Read Acts 2.42-47 together.
3. The church doesn’t usually act like this, and it might be a stretch to even claim that it should always act like this. However, when it does, it’s beautiful, it’s inspiring, and it points directly back to Jesus. So when have you experienced the church at its greatest? What was that experience like? What was your response?
4. In what ways do you need the church now? How can our church and this group support and pray and care for you now?
5. Who do you know that needs to experience the church like this? What can you do for them? What can we (together) do for them?